Just a few more sleeps to go!
- Next week, we will have sign-up sheets on the bulletin board located outside our classroom. We need help with play dough and laundry.
- Scholastic book orders come out every month and are a great way to build your library and to help our classroom. The booklets will be located on the bulletin board, so please help yourself if you are interested in ordering books.
- As the class lists are still being sorted out, special helpers will be posted in a week or so. Keep your eye on the online calendar or the bulletin board for your child's turn. When your child is special helper, they are allowed to bring an item from home for show and tell.
- We are in need of empty jars, jam, sauce, pickle etc. Please send any that you are willing to share with your child by October 11th. They will be greatly appreciated!
- September 19th and 20th: We will be doing our annual walk for Terry Fox. We meet at the school at regular class time, walk down to Lion's Park, and everyone is welcome to join our walk. We will stay at the park for play, a snack that will be provided, and then walk back to the school for regular pick up. This day is weather permitting and may be cancelled the day of, in which case we will have regular class. There are pledge forms available for those who would like to donate to the Terry Fox foundation.
- September 26th and 27th: We will be taking school pictures. This year, we are going with Joey from Silverlight Studios, who will be doing class and individual pictures.
- Parking: Parking is available in the church parking lot. All spaces along the sidewalk are reserved for the church staff and their members. Please DO NOT use those parking spots, even for quick drop-offs.
- Sick days: If your child has thrown-up, or has had diarrhea or a fever 24 hours prior to school, please keep them at home.
- Payment: Payment is due on the first of each month, via, cash, cheque or eTransfer to email@example.com. The first $100.00 programming fee is due by September 30th unless other arrangements have been made.
- 14th & 15th: No school
- 30th & 31st: Halloween parties
We look forward to a fabulous school year together!